Block Management – London
Why choose us? We’re different from other managing agents.
We know how important it is that you receive a first class estate management service whilst still keeping the service charge as low as possible.
We deal with all the important block management tasks, including:
- estimating the annual service charge cost
- invoicing that cost to the lessees in accordance with the terms of the lease
- maintaining client bank account (funds held in trust)
- negotiation of cleaning/gardening contracts
- payment of all invoices incurred
- ensuring accounts are prepared and submitted to companies house
- ensuring the property is correctly fire risk assessed
- managing major works and section 20 consultations
- arranging and purchasing insurance for the building and grounds
- 24 hr contact for emergencies
- full access to our online portal for lessees
Unlike many managing agents, we don’t take commission for the buildings insurance. Contact us now to find out how else we are different!
If you’re looking for advice, help or guidance with how best to manage your block we’d be happy to speak to you at no cost and with no obligation.
Contact us now for a completely free quote. We’re happy to chat about your circumstances and give genuine advice on your options.